Monday, April 22, 2013

I don't always eat cake, but when I do I eat the whole thing

"Corey, I'm leaving now to get the groceries."

"Hey, do you want to pick up a cake mix?"

"Noooooo.  You know I'm trying to get beach ready!"

"........"

"Okay."


 fancy eats Betty Crocker style

They call me Stacie No Willpower Lucas.

I'm a sucker for cake.

And brownies.

And cookies.

And razzleberry pie.

And any other pie.

And any other type of dessert, minus anything with raisins.

Raisins aren't dessert.  Neither are carrots.  I'm looking at you carrot cake.




Yummy yummy yum yum yum!  Batter is tasty.  I eat it with my fingers!



Hello dinner.

I also ate that corner piece.  It was lonely.  Also, I don't know when to stop.



they call him Arnie Eats Everything Not Bolted To The Floor Lucas


Arnie's wondering, do I get a piece now oooooor do I just sneak one off the counter when you're not looking?

I distract him with chicken biscuits.  And he's pretty flaky (blonds, go fig.) so it works.

But now that mama's in a sugar coma it's all fair game.


2 comments:

  1. Carrot cake is my very favorite cake (with raisins, preferably) but I'll let that slide.

    I made brownies last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a chocolate cake mix on my counter right now to make for a friend's husband who did a huge favor for me....thank you Andy...but, I am afraid to make it because of the groans I will hear from my DAUGHTERS...."you never make us cake...you always take it to work"!!! Love mom.

    ReplyDelete