Thursday, March 28, 2013

Horny serial killers

Yep.

I said it.

In one random post I used those words: horny. serial. killers.

It was the one where I described how a trip to my friend's house out in the country had me driving through horny toads (real thing) out in the dark where I'm sure serial killers live.

NBD.

(that's No Big Deal, mom)

But what IS a big deal is that there are people in this world that are searching Google for "horny serial killers", and those people apparently think they will find what they're looking for HERE.

OMG.

(that's Oh My Gosh, mom)

I chuckle when I picture their reaction upon finding me instead of, well, something else....

"...I'mma tickle my fancy with some horny serial killers....let's see what the Internets can do....G-O-O-G-L-E and presto...wha....?!  Felt Balls?!  Night time frolicking in the country?!?  CURSES!!!"

I mean, I'm sure it went something like that.

I taught that perv-o a lesson.

WTF.

(that's Well That's Fantastic, mom)

4 comments:

  1. This is an excellent post in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the funniest things I've read in a while...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you mean like "Grinch lady" or "sexy pick"? Those are some of mine from this week.

    ReplyDelete